This Thursday, 27th August at 2pm is the Borough Council meeting of all councillors. Due to the coronavirus Covid-19 restrictions, councillors are holding the borough council meetings online via Microsoft TEAMS. While restrictive this also means the public have better access to viewing these meetings as they can now watch from home. These meetings often reach the 3 hour duration set aside.
The link to access the meeting can be found on the agenda at the council website: “This is Redcar & Cleveland” “Cabinet and Committee Papers” scroll to “Borough Council” and “2020/21”
Alternatively and for ease use this link. “HERE”
Remember this link will only allow you to view the meeting and will not be available before Thursday 27/08/2020 at 2pm.
REDCAR AND CLEVELAND BOROUGH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
That a meeting of the Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council will be held on
Thursday 27 August 2020 at 2pm. Please note that this is a virtual meeting
and will be live streamed here
ORDER OF BUSINESS
Elect a person to preside if the Mayor and Deputy Mayor are not present.
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive Declarations of Interest.
- To confirm the accuracy of the Minutes of the meeting held on 9 July 2020.
- To receive any Announcements from the Mayor, the Leader of the Council or
- To receive any Announcements from the Managing Director (Head of Paid
- To consider Questions from the Public for which Notice has been given.
- To consider and agree any Reports from the Cabinet and the Council’s
Date Committee Minute No Report Title
A) 04.08.20 Cabinet 66 Code of Conduct & Best Practice
2 of 58
- To receive Reports from Portfolio Holders.
A) Report of the Cabinet Member for Culture and Communications
B) Report of the Cabinet Member for Adults (HEREWITH)
(A period of 10 minutes, or such longer period at the discretion of the Mayor, will be
set aside for questions which must be succinct and relate directly to matters within
- To consider Motions.
- To appoint Members.
Where there are vacancies or changes in appointment:
• To appoint Members of Council Bodies and Representatives to serve on
other bodies to which Members are appointed by the Council; and
• To approve any changes to Committee membership and to appoint Chairs
and Vice Chairs where appropriate.
- To reply to Questions from Members of the Council.
Questions to the Chair, Members of the Cabinet, Chairs of any Committee or SubCommittee, Members of the Fire Authority, Police and Crime Panel or the Tees
Valley Combined Authority Scrutiny Committee, for which notice has been given.